Monday, March 1, 2010

almost 17 wks!!!


Wednesday will be the start of our 17th week, I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Im feeling great, extra hungry & sleepy, although it has been fun eating. The other night Tim told me he liked me pregnant because I cook more!! Maybe he can gain a few extra ponds with me :) Tim and I are getting so excited to find out what we are having, we have bets going on with each other, it's pretty fun teasing him that I think it's a girl, he doesn't laugh usually. My next Dr appt. is on the 10th and that's when we will make the ultrasound appt. So I'll keep you all updated!
Here is what is going on with our baby now.....I got this off the webMD website....
...You're 17 Weeks Pregnant. Your baby measures about 4.4 to 4.8 inches from crown to rump and has doubled its weight in the last two weeks to about 3.5 ounces. Fat begins to form aiding heat production and metabolism, the lungs are beginning to exhale amniotic fluid, and the circulatory and urinary systems are working. Hair continues to grow on baby's head and his eyebrows and eyelashes are filling in. You're showing more, with an obvious swelling in your lower abdomen. A five- to 10-pound weight gain is typical by now. You also may be noticing an increase in appetite

No comments:

Post a Comment