Wednesday, July 14, 2010

36 WKS

Today is a special day.. 1 because it's Tim's b-day and 2 we are @ an important week. 36! At this point if the baby came early our hospital would deliver me here instead of life flighting me to Boise...what a relief!! McKenzie's (or baby Mac as Tim calls her) room is all done and ready for her, all I have left to do is a huge pile of baby clothes laundry. I've been putting it off for a few weeks and Monday I started one load and our dryer broke! so now we are waiting for the part to arrive...lol

Here is a 36 wk update and a few pictures.
*Your baby measures about 20.7 inches from head to toe and weighs about 6 pounds. The baby may drop lower in your abdomen, usually assuming the head-down position. You're in the home stretch; after this week, you'll be seeing your doctor weekly. You may be alternating between feeling exhausted and having extra bursts of energy. Along with backache and pelvic pain.*


No comments:

Post a Comment