Sunday, October 24, 2010

October

October has been such a busy month...between Jarbidge, Missouri and work I'm not sure how the three of us have kept our sanity.
We are finally the proud owners of our own shop and Tim has done an amazing job! Mckenzie and I go to work with daddy now, she is our little mascot. All the customers love her! He is such a hard worker and loving husband and father, I'm so incredibly lucky!
McKenzie is doing great, she has slept through the night a few times which makes me very happy. She smiles and talks to you and loves attention. All in all she is a great baby.
We had our very first date night and Mckenzie stayed with Grandma for a few hours so Tim and I could go to dinner, we missed her terribly, but is was so nice for us to just sit and enjoy each others company :) I can't wait to see whats in store for us in November!



No comments:

Post a Comment